You Are The Same Champion!




Mindfulness |  You are the very same person who achieved your goals before. It was the MINDSET not the trophy 🏆, that was the prize though. Never give up, never surrender! 
_______________

I etched my name on the @ucrtrack record board back in the day, but I also lost a couple big track meets that same season. The champion I was then is no different than the one I am now. What got me on the board wasn’t my talent. I mean I never actually landed a “big” throw that year. But had I allowed the loses to keep me from training, from conditioning, or from competing I’d of never broke the decade old @ucr school record. I got on the board because I refused to quit. You may be like me and have physically changed, but the victory is and will always be in knowing you already know how to KEEP GOING... KEEP TRYING... KEEP FIGHTING because you’ve done it before. My #TrackNation days may be over, but knowing the heart of a champion doesn’t only belong to athletes is forever.  
__________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Practical Ways To Support Someone w/ Chronic illness!

#SEBfamilyStory: Izzy Mejia