SEBNews:Chronically-ill Terminally Fabulous Box Breakdown






The "Chronically-ill Terminally Fabulous" Box was inspired by #GutsAndGlamTees owner Alyssa, when she posted the Lifestyle phrase on her "Pro-Pill Popper" reminder dry eras board. 


I felt like it described my mindset of my chronic-illness experience lifestyle. Yeah i'm "forever sick" but I, you, we are still strong-resillient-kind-loving fabulous fighters!



This box is all about appreciating and celebrating the regal-ness in your strength! We chronic illness patient Warriors go through so much and still remain some of the most kind, compassionate, and amazing people on this earth. There is such an enchanting grace and beauty in that level of strength.



I was raised to not expect gifts on my birthday but to gift the people who had stuck by you another year with a token of your appreciation. So I wanted to celebrate and pamper all of you for being some of the most CHRONICALLY ILL TERMINALLY FABULOUS people I've ever had the pleasure to know. I am eternally grateful for you sticking by me this year.



I hope this  box reminds you that you may be CHRONICALLY ILL, but you are not your illness, your kind amazing heart of a champion is what people live their lives hoping to be. You endure. You give. You love. You fight. You fall. You get back up. You have a story. You define strength. You are beauty and grace. You are TERMINALLY FABULOUS!



___________________________________________________


Featured item:
Brittani's Spoon!
$29.99 | www.spoonieessentialsbox.com




Who doesn't love a fine piece of jewelry? This handcrafted Limted Edition Sterling Silver Spoon & Swarovski Crystal heart necklace is a special keepsake to remind you that you are both sick (the spoon) but fabulous (swanky swarovski crystal or pave light blue heart) !

Limited Edition #SEBCITF Tote!

This limited edition Spoonie Essentials Box multi-blend tote can be used to carry chronic-illness essentials or anything you can use a cute bag to carry.

Emotional Wellness Journal

Practice emotional wellness journaling by creating a "dump journal" or "bullet journal" to keep track of and channel your feelings as you navigate your chronic-illness experience. The focus here is on getting your feelings out and freeing yourself of the emotions.


Self-Care Mani & Pedi Kit:
Wet n' Wild Nail Polish at Manicure Set


Self-care is so critical to optimal health. Often those of us with chronic-illness overlook some of the more less obvious ways to care for ourselves. Clean nails keep away germs, while creating a DIY at home spa therapy atmosphere as well. 

Cozy Cute Non-Slip Footies:
Mj Socks

comfy, cozy, and one of the most useful inventions ever created. These stylish slipper socks feature non-slip grip gel soles to provide you the necessary support to carefully enjoy them.

DIY Project:
Mini DIY Vision Board

In the spirit of "self-awareness", the mini-vision board is intended to get you thinking about what you want from yourself in 2018. Think less about things you cannot control and more about the things you can control. 

OT & Quality Time?
Puzzle


When I was in In-patient Rehab I was given puzzles to work on my dexterity. When I was working on these puzzles I would think, I would focus on finding the next piece, finishing the puzzle. I was both working towards a goal and having a little fun passing time. Maybe it'll work for you on a day in with nothing else to do. Maybe, it won't. 


Healthy Snack:
Harvest Lentil Crisp

My sister bought these for me over summer and I fell in love, they have soy in them so my throat was burning like crazy. But they're still a favvvvv (lol). Maybe they'll be your new favorite too. Vegan, gluten free, and a perfect chip substitute. 


#SpoonieLifestyleHack:
Sleep Eye Mask

In the past 2 years living with chronic-illness I've spent at least 6 months in the hospital. in total I hardly slept until I was given ear plugs and eye mask. When I was discharged I wore them because I'd be up 40 hours at a time and wouldn't get tired until daylight. If you have this challenge, maybe it'll help you too. Catch a few Zzz's in style!

________________________________________________

Want a Free Gift with Your Next Box?

Write a Review!
[Love it or Hate it I want your feedback]

How to:
1. Login to your account
2. click review product
3. Send an email subject "gift me"














Comments

  1. Just picked up my box! Love the journal, and can't wait to start using it. The vision board is a great idea, going to have to think about mine. Was just talking the other day how I need a sleep mask, and one shows up in the box! The necklace is beautiful, and the nail kit is a perfect idea! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Practical Ways To Support Someone w/ Chronic illness!

#SEBfamilyStory: Izzy Mejia