Always Spread Love As Thick As Peanut Butter!




#WednesdayWisdom: Always stay true to who you are no matter the situation or circumstances, you’ll be grateful you did in the long run. Never stop spreading love as thick as peanut butter!

I send out “happy mail” even though I get hate mail because Spoonie Essentials Box was not meant to be about just sending a box of stuff... it’s about receiving and giving a community of peer support and spreading love. That is why I send “happy mail” to all current AND former Spoonie Essentials subscribers. 

Supporting someone shouldn’t stop just because they’ve chosen to not receive my box anymore. The goal was never to get people to buy boxes, but instead get people to give support. 

So yeah, I even spread love to the nasty people of the world because they need it the most. I committed to spreading love to ALL #SEBsubscribers & I meant it.  

Never stop spreading love ❤️ as thick peanut butter! 

#SpreadLove17 
Xo Britt 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Practical Ways To Support Someone w/ Chronic illness!

#SEBfamilyStory: Izzy Mejia