004: Suicide Squad.

It's funny how the universe gives you exactly what you need sometimes. Like literally exactly what you need. I've been pushing myself to be open to new opportunities in places I may not have usually looked. How glad I am I decided to honor my request. 

It seems when one opens themselves up to possibilities, the universe decides to send those possibilities right on over. Like a summer sky, it was perfect. My soul was fed and my spirits lifted. I was temporarily swept off my feet, carried to nirvana. Reservations. Dinner. Stimulating exchanges. East Coast Living. Politics. Off-polling years. Up-dog. LLUMC. Nurses. Inland Empire-ing. Motorcycles. BurgersBeer variations. Amazing. 

When the silence came it was only to be met with the blazing bullets of DeadShot or the shrieking laugh of the Joker. The dark beautiful romance. The morning of a superman. The dimly lit ambiance. The sultry seduction of the enchantress. Or the twisted happiness of Harley Quinn. Their unofficial pledge to country. Officially serving together. Commradery. Brotherhood. It was gangsta. The butterflies wouldn't stop dancing. It surprised me, and I liked it. 

The universe sent me exactly what I needed. And when the midnight hour struck, the universe asked me if I would love to do it again sometime?  Warmly embracing for what seemed like forever we bid the night a dew. The vibes. The smiles. My face hurt. 

I guess I learned to ask for what you want, and ask with ALL YOUR HEART, and you'll get exactly THAT!!!! 

Ox. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Practical Ways To Support Someone w/ Chronic illness!

#SEBfamilyStory: Izzy Mejia